Our Company Profile
ABOUT GREGORY KASENO
Founder and Owner, Gregory A. Kaseno has over 30 years of experience in the accounting profession. Mr. Kaseno graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1984 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a Business Concentration. He earned his CPA in 1986 and has gone on to earn the Accreditation in Business Valuation (ABV) and the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credentials from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential from the Nation Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
After gaining the foundation experience in the accounting profession, Mr. Kaseno has focused his career on providing forensic accounting services for nearly 20 years and he has been designated as an expert on financial issues relating to complex family law matters, civil litigation matters, business appraisals and other litigation support matters. The San Diego Family Law Courts have recognized Mr. Kaseno as a Section 730 expert on numerous occasions to provide financial opinions to assist in moving cases toward a resolution. He has testified dozens of times as an expert on personal injury, wrongful death, employment disputes, and other civil litigation matters.
Mr. Kaseno is a frequent presenter at approved MCLE seminars and is a member the state Litigation Section Committees for Family Law, Business Valuation and Economic Damages.
- Development and rebuttal of sophisticated compute economic damages models that reconstruct lost profits.
- Calculation of economic damages and lost profits involving:
- Breach of contract
- Professional Liability
- Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Defect
- Business Interruption
- Determining income available for support in complex cases.
- Valuation of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Tracing of community and separate property interests.
- Complex Moore/Marsden calculations.
- Analysis of living expenses including expenses relating to children.
- Apportionment of stock options between community and separate property.
- Complex marital lifestyle analyses in high asset divorces.
- Determining the “real” net income of a closely held business.
- Analysis of apportionment issues including cases using Pereira and Van Camp.
- Analysis of professional goodwill using Iredale/Ackerman.
We provide timely service in a professional, cost-effective manner with an eye toward conflict resolution.
Experience combined with continued education and involvement with professional groups keep us on top or our field.
Nearly 20 years of specialized experience providing litigation consulting services and expert witness testimony.